The hospitality industry across the North East is experiencing significant challenges from legislative changes to cost pressures and efficiency drives.
To address these challenges, Anderson Anderson & Brown LLP has partnered with TLT LLP and iZettle to host the North East Alcohol Think-in (NEAT) event on Thursday 23rd August 2018 at Brewdog Castlegate in Aberdeen.
This free event will address a range of topics that will benefit licensed businesses from start-ups to large established companies. Regardless of your size and experience, you will benefit from listening to those with a proven track record in the industry.
Topics will include:
- AAB in conjunction with Craig Adams from Krakatoa will look at the benefits that can be achieved by live music venues through the VAT cultural exemption.
- iZettle will discuss leveraging technology to work and sell smarter and AAB will also look at how cloud accounting software can assist hospitality businesses to improve their business performance, particularly with Making Tax Digital on the horizon.
- TLT will provide insight into the licensing issues surrounding the increase in pop-up bars, markets and festivals
- Nicola Johnson of Aberdeen Inspired will look at how collaboration can help the night life economy thrive.
- TLT will also look at some of the employment law issues impacting the hospitality sector.
- Andrew Chapman of Keith Brewery discuss “Pouring pints as well as brewing them”.
There will also be ample opportunity for audience interaction with the presenters and for networking with their peers, ensuring that attendees get the maximum benefit from the day.
Derek Mair, Head of Food and Drink at AAB said “These are challenging times in the hospitality sector. We are keen to support businesses as they meet those challenges. This free event is designed to highlight some of the areas where support is available and will hopefully stimulating some interesting and useful discussions.”
For more information and to register for this free stimulating and thought-provoking event, please click here.